We're a community gathering for people who LOVE to dance. Come move and dance as your heart desires.
We are a collective of people that have come together to share our love of free-flow movement/dance. The collective holds dance events that inspire a meditative quality of authenticity and community with genuine sharing of self through dance.
The dance is a free-form, semi-structured dance/flow that allows for freedom to express our unique self through movement/dance within a supportive and respectful community. The music follows a journey ~ with a calm/flow beginning, into a more vigorous and intense middle, entering into a more still and silent end. You can express playfulness, craziness, passion, sadness, laughter or whatever needs to be expressed in the dance… or just come out to get your deep groove on!
The dances are drug-free, alcohol-free, smoke-free, and conversation-free.
The dance is open to everyone! No partner or dancing ability required - only breath and soul.
Please dress comfortably and bring your own water.
1. No talking on the dance floor (plenty of room to talk off-floor)
2. Drug-Free, Smoke-Free, Alcohol-Free environment
3. No photos or videos, cellphones muted and out of sight
4. Care/Awareness for the space and each other
5. Move your body however you wish
6. You can dance alone, or with as many partners as (you) like to join. (If you’d rather not dance with someone, thank them for the offer by placing your hands in prayer position at your heart – Namaste.)
What to Bring:
1. Loose-fitting clothes that let you move your body and free yourself
2. Water and a water bottle. You can refill it at the venue.
“All that is important is this one moment in movement. Make the moment important, vital, and worth living. Do not let it slip away unnoticed and unused.”
― Martha Graham